Enter to Win One of Two Remington Model 783™ Walnut Rifles from
Designed by America’s bolt-action experts, and engineered with the precision, durability and performance-enhancing technology to get the job done. Period.
Expect hair splitting accuracy right out of the box, with a free-floated barrel and our crisp CrossFire™ trigger system that adjusts to suit your preferences. All mounted on an American black walnut wooden stock with classic checkering.
- American Black Walnut stock with satin finish
- Free floated, button-rifled barrel for optimum accuracy
- Cylindrical receiver and small ejection port for added strength
- Adjustable Crossfire trigger, factory set at 3 ½ lbs
- Metal detachable box magazine with metal latch
- 2 position safety
- Calibre: 30-06 Sprg.
MSRP: $569 CAD
The contest is now closed. Thank you for entering and good luck!
Rules & Regulations:
- Winner must have a valid Firearms Possession & Acquisition License (PAL).
- One entry per person.
- By entering the contest, you agree to join the Sportsman Channel Canada e-newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of each e-newsletter.
- The Contest is open to legal residents of Canada (excluding residents of Quebec) who, at the start of the Contest Period, have reached the age of majority in their province or territory of residence.
- Employees of Remington Canada & Gravel Agency and Outdoor Group Media and any subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising, promotion or any other agencies or entities involved with this Promotion, and members of their immediate families are not eligible to enter the Contest or win any prize.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND DISCLAIMERS
By entering the contest, entrants agree to be bound by Outdoor Group Media Ltd. official rules and agree to release Outdoor Group Media Ltd. and Remington Arms Company, LLC, Remington Canada & Gravel Agency each of their employees, representatives, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, controlled corporations, advertising or promotion agencies, sponsors, suppliers of materials, prizes and services related to the contest, or any other person directly associated with the holding of the contest (“Released parties”) from any all liability whatsoever, for losses or damages of any kind that result from acceptance, possession, or use of any prize or from the entry or the attempted entry in the contest. The released parties assume no liability for lost or misdirected entries whether due to technical or computer malfunctions or otherwise or any other technical or computer malfunctions, fraud or other errors.